St. Marys Recreational Team
For the first time we will be offering a London Synchro Club satellite program in St. Marys. This will be a 16 week program to introduce the sport of synchronized swimming to boys and girls ages 7-12. Swimmers will work on basic synchro kicks, sculls, floats, and positions, and will develop a routine to be performed at a London Synchro watershow. Swimmers must be comfortable in deep water. This program will only run if there are a minimum of 5 participants.
- 16 weeks between Sept. 28, 2019 – Feb. 29, 2020
- This will run in two 8 week blocks (Sept 28-Nov 16 & Jan 11-Feb 29) – there is a 5 week break in between the 2 sessions
- 1 hour per week, 1 day per week
- Saturdays from 4:00 – 5:00pm at Pyramid Recreation Centre, Aquatics Centre, St. Marys
- Cost: $420. Payment can be made in full by Sept. 26/19 or in 2 installments. First installment of $210 due Sept. 26/19, second installment of $210 due Jan. 15/20.
Registration for this program is now CLOSED!
Enrollment will only proceed when you pay your fees. To pay your fees you will need to pay by cheque, or by eTransfer.
* To pay by cheque, please drop off postdated cheque(s) in the London Synchro Club Mailbox at CGAC. If you prefer to mail cheques, please mail to: London Synchro Club, 1045 Wonderland Rd. N., London, ON, N6G 2Y9. Make cheques out to London Synchro Club, and BE SURE to identify the swimmer in the notes section so it can be applied to the proper account.
* To pay via eTransfer, you can send the transfer to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email you MUST identify who the SWIMMER is, or the money will not be applied to your account. If we cannot identify the swimmer, then the email will be declined.
Please contact email@example.com for any inquiries.