University Students Team
This program provides opportunities for continued involvement in competitive synchronized swimming to university students in London, Ontario. Swimmers will compete within the Canadian University Synchronized Swimming League (CUSSL).
- runs from September through February
- 3 hours per week, 2 practices per week
- Practices are TBD
- Cost: $500 due on Sept. 13, 2019 (or $250 on Sept. 13, 2019 and $250 on Jan. 15, 2020). Payment can be made in full by Sept. 13/19 or in 2 installments. First installment of $250 due Sept. 13/19, second installment of $250 due Jan. 15/20.
Registration for this program is now OPEN!
Please click here to complete the online registration form for the University Students Team program. Instructions on how to pay fees are included on the form and below.
Enrollment will only proceed when you pay your fees. To pay your fees you will need to pay by cheque, or by eTransfer.
* To pay by cheque, please drop off postdated cheque(s) in the London Synchro Club Mailbox at CGAC. Make them out to London Synchro Club, and BE SURE to identify the swimmer in the notes section so it can be applied to the proper account.
* To pay via eTransfer, you can send the transfer to the email email@example.com. In the email you MUST identify who the SWIMMER is, or the money will not be applied to your account. If we cannot identify the swimmer, then the email will be declined.