This program is open to swimmers of all ages, although swimmers born in 2006 or earlier are encouraged to consider our novice programs. Swimmers will work on basic synchro kicks, sculls, floats, and positions, and will develop a routine to be performed at two London Synchro watershows. Boys and girls are welcome. Swimmers must be comfortable in deep water.
- beginning at the end of September (ends first week of May)
- 1.5 hours per week, 1 day per week
- Cost: $650 due on Sept. 23rd (or $350 on Sept. 23rd, 2018 and $300 on Jan. 15th, 2018). Cost includes bathing suit
- Offered on:
– Thursdays, 6:30-8pm at CGAC (program is now full)
– Saturdays, 4:30-6pm at CGAC (spaces available)
Registration for this program is now open!
Please Register by completing the following form.
After submitting the Registration form, enrollment will only proceed when you pay your fees. To pay your fees you will need to pay by cheque, or by eTransfer.
* To pay by cheque, please drop off postdated cheque(s) in the London Synchro Club Mailbox at CGAC. Make them out to London Synchro Club, and BE SURE to identify the swimmer in the notes section so it can be applied to the proper account.
* To pay via eTransfer, you can send the transfer to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email you MUST identify who the SWIMMER is, or the money will not be applied to your account. If we cannot identify the swimmer, then the email will be declined.