This program is open to swimmers of all ages. Swimmers will work on basic synchro kicks, sculls, floats, and positions, and will develop a routine to be performed at two London Synchro watershows. Boys and girls are welcome. Swimmers must be comfortable in deep water.
- We will offer 3 Recreational programs:
- Recreational Mondays (Starts Sept. 16, 2019, Ends at the end of April) – 6:00-7:30pm at Beal Secondary School
- Recreational Wednesdays (Starts Sept. 18, 2019, Ends at the end of April) – 6:00-7:30pm at Beal
- Recreational Saturdays (Starts Sept. 14, 2019, Ends at the end of April) – 4:30-6:00pm at Canada Games Aquatic Centre (CGAC)
- 1.5 hours per week, 1 day per week
- Cost: TBD. Costs include a team bathing suit. A $50 deposit is required at Pre-registration. The 2019-2020 fees are currently being determined and will be updated in Aug. 2019
Registration for this program is now OPEN!
Please click here for Registration information including the online registration form and instructions on paying the deposit fee.
Please contact email@example.com for any inquiries.