This program is open to swimmers of all ages. Swimmers will work on basic synchro kicks, sculls, floats, and positions, and will develop a routine to be performed at two London Synchro watershows. Boys and girls are welcome. Swimmers must be comfortable in deep water.
- We will offer 2 Recreational programs:
- Recreational Mondays (Starts Sept. 16, 2019, Ends at the end of April) – 6:00-7:30pm at Beal Secondary School
- Recreational Saturdays (Starts Sept. 14, 2019, Ends at the end of April) – 4:30-6:00pm at Canada Games Aquatic Centre (CGAC)
- 1.5 hours per week, 1 day per week
- Cost: The 2019-2020 total fees are $680. Payment can be made in full by Sept. 13/19 or in 2 installments. First installment of $340 due Sept. 13/19, second installment of $340 due Jan. 15/20. Costs include a team bathing suit.
Registration for this program is now CLOSED!
Enrollment will only proceed when you pay your fees. To pay your fees you will need to pay by cheque, or by eTransfer.
* To pay by cheque, please drop off postdated cheque(s) in the London Synchro Club Mailbox at CGAC. Make them out to London Synchro Club, and BE SURE to identify the swimmer in the notes section so it can be applied to the proper account.
* To pay via eTransfer, you can send the transfer to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email you MUST identify who the SWIMMER is, or the money will not be applied to your account. If we cannot identify the swimmer, then the email will be declined.
Please contact email@example.com for any inquiries.