This is a pre-competitive program designed to build synchro skills while introducing swimmers to a competitive synchro environment. Swimmers will attend three novice competitions in central/southwestern Ontario and will perform in two London Synchro watershows. Boys and girls are welcome.
- beginning at the end of September (ends first week of May)
- 4 hours per week, 2 days per week
- Cost: $1350 due on Sept. 23rd (or $700 due Sept 23rd and $650 due Jan 15th). Cost includes team bathing suit
- Practices are Tuesdays, 6:30-8:30pm at CGAC, and Saturdays, 5:00-7:00pm at CGAC
Registration for this program is now open!
Please Register by completing the following form.
After submitting the Registration form, enrollment will only proceed when you pay your fees. To pay your fees you will need to pay by cheque, or by eTransfer.
* To pay by cheque, please drop off postdated cheque(s) in the London Synchro Club Mailbox at CGAC. Make them out to London Synchro Club, and BE SURE to identify the swimmer in the notes section so it can be applied to the proper account.
* To pay via eTransfer, you can send the transfer to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email you MUST identify who the SWIMMER is, or the money will not be applied to your account. If we cannot identify the swimmer, then the email will be declined.