This is a pre-competitive program designed to build synchro skills while introducing swimmers to a competitive synchro environment. Swimmers will attend two novice competitions in Ontario and will perform in two London Synchro watershows. Boys and girls are welcome.
- begins Sunday Sept. 15, 2019 and ends Sunday May 10, 2020
- 3 hours per week, 2 day per week
- Cost: The 2019-2020 fees are $1200. Payment can be made in full by Sept. 13/19 or in 2 installments. First installment of $600 due Sept. 13/19, second installment of $600 due Jan. 15/20. Costs include a team bathing suit.
- Practices are Wednesday, 6:00-7:30pm at Beal Secondary School, and Sundays, 10:30-12pm at CGAC
Registration for this program is now CLOSED!
Enrollment will only proceed when you pay your fees. To pay your fees you will need to pay by cheque, or by eTransfer.
* To pay by cheque, please drop off postdated cheque(s) in the London Synchro Club Mailbox at CGAC. Make them out to London Synchro Club, and BE SURE to identify the swimmer in the notes section so it can be applied to the proper account.
* To pay via eTransfer, you can send the transfer to the email email@example.com. In the email you MUST identify who the SWIMMER is, or the money will not be applied to your account. If we cannot identify the swimmer, then the email will be declined.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.