Adult Masters Program
This program is for adults looking to learn the basics of synchronized swimming with a focus on fitness and fun. Most swimmers in this program are beginners to synchro. Swimmers will prepare a routine to be performed at club watershows.
- Begins September 19, 2019 and ends at the end of April
- 1.5 Hours Per Week
- Cost: The 2019-2020 fees are $550. Payment can be made in full by Sept. 13/19 or in 2 installments. First installment of $275 due Sept. 13/19, second installment of $275 dues Jan. 15/20.
- Practices are Thursdays 7-8:30pm at CGAC
Registration for this program is now OPEN!
Please click here to complete the online registration form for the Adult Masters program. Instructions on how to pay fees are included on the form and below.
Enrollment will only proceed when you pay your fees. To pay your fees you will need to pay by cheque, or by eTransfer.
* To pay by cheque, please drop off postdated cheque(s) in the London Synchro Club Mailbox at CGAC. Make them out to London Synchro Club, and BE SURE to identify the swimmer in the notes section so it can be applied to the proper account.
* To pay via eTransfer, you can send the transfer to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email you MUST identify who the SWIMMER is, or the money will not be applied to your account. If we cannot identify the swimmer, then the email will be declined.
Please contact email@example.com for any inquiries.