Adult Beginner Program
This program is for adults looking to learn the basics of synchronized swimming with a focus on fitness and fun. Most swimmers in this program are beginners to synchro. Swimmers will prepare a routine to be performed at club watershows.
- beginning at the end of September (ends first week of May)
- 1.5 Hours Per Week
- Cost: $500 due on Sept 23rd (or $250 due on Sept 23rd and $250 due on Jan 15th)
- Practices are Thursdays 7-8:30pm at CGAC
Registration for this program is now closed!
Please contact email@example.com for any inquiries.
Payment information for registered swimmers: To pay your fees you will need to pay by cheque, or by eTransfer.
* To pay by cheque, please drop off postdated cheque(s) in the London Synchro Club Mailbox at CGAC. Make them out to London Synchro Club, and BE SURE to identify the swimmer in the notes section so it can be applied to the proper account.
* To pay via eTransfer, you can send the transfer to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email you MUST identify who the SWIMMER is, or the money will not be applied to your account. If we cannot identify the swimmer, then the email will be declined.