Cheques: Please ensure your cheques are made out to London Synchro Club and that your swimmer’s first and last name is listed in the Memo section of the cheque. Cheques may be dropped off at the Canada Games Aquatic Centre in the LSC Mailbox. Please ensure you drop off at the LSC Mailbox and not another club’s mailbox. ALL POST DATED CHEQUES MUST BE RECEIVED FOR THE FULL SEASON IN SEPTEMBER.
E-transfer: when using the e-transfer method, please use only this email address: email@example.com. If you do not use this correct email address the payment will not be accepted. You will be responsible for re-submitting the e-transfer. The swimmer’s first and last name must be included in the information for the e-transfer; if this is not indicated in the e-transfer, you will have to re-submit the transfer as it will be declined. You must make the e-transfer payment on or before the due date.
Competitive Team Selection for the 2018/2019 season is in progress. Please scroll down for more details.
The following teams are included:
- 10 and Under Provincial Team (6 hours/week)
- 11-12 Provincial Team (9 hours/week)
- 13-15 Provincial Team (11 hours/week)
- 16-20 Provincial Team (11 hours/week)
- Teams are made up of at least 4 and no more than 10 swimmers. The average age of the group is used to determine the age group (rounded up).
In addition, registered swimmers may wish to compete in solo, duet, or combo.
- Swimmers must be on a age group team to also swim a solo, duet or combo – this is a club policy.
- Solo Routines are available for swimmers age 11 and up.
- Duet Routines are available for all age groups.
- Combo Routines may be available for swimmers age 13 and up, depending on swimmers’ interest and abilities.
Decisions regarding placement of swimmers in extra routines, assignment of coaches for extra routines, and matching of duet partners are at the discretion of the coaching team. Extra routine offerings are dependent on interest, skill level, age, availability of duet partners, availability of coaches, and availability of pool time.
Swimmers age is based on their age for next season as of December 31, 2018
|Year of Birth||Age Category|
|2009, 2010, 2011||10 & Under|
|2004, 2005, 2006||13 – 15|
|1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003||16 -20|
More information on LSC Competitive Team Selection Criteria is available here.