For current LSC competitive swimmers returning to the competitive program for the 2018-2019 season, the first installment of fees ($500) is due by July 15, 2018. Cheques can be dropped off at the LSC mailbox at the front of CGAC by the due date. If you prefer to pay online please complete payment using the paypal link below. Note, a $15 surcharge is added for online payments (total = $515)
2018-2019 Competitive 1st installment:
Competitive Team Selection for the 2017/2018 season is in progress. Please scroll down for more details.
The following teams are included:
- 10 and Under Provincial Team (6.5 hours/week)
- 11-12 Provincial Team (9 hours/week)
- 13-15 Provincial Team (10.5 hours/week)
- 16-20 Provincial Team (12 hours/week)
- Teams are made up of at least 4 and no more than 10 swimmers. The average age of the group is used to determine the age group (rounded up).
In addition, registered swimmers may wish to compete in solo, duet, or combo.
- Swimmers must be on a age group team to also swim a solo, duet or combo – this is a club policy.
- Solo Routines are available for swimmers age 11 and up.
- Duet Routines are available for all age groups.
- Combo Routines may be available for swimmers age 13 and up, depending on swimmers’ interest and abilities.
Decisions regarding placement of swimmers in extra routines, assignment of coaches for extra routines, and matching of duet partners are at the discretion of the coaching team. Extra routine offerings are dependent on interest, skill level, age, availability of duet partners, availability of coaches, and availability of pool time.
Swimmers age is based on their age for next season as of December 31, 2017
|Year of Birth||Age Category|
|2008, 2009, 2010, 2011||10 & Under|
|2003, 2004, 2005||13 – 15|
|1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002||16 -20|